Saturday, March 19, 2016

Session 2 : Windows User Interface Components (Continued...)

Windows User Interface Components (Continued...)

The primary components of the Windows user interface are:
-Windows Desktop
-Taskbar
-Start Menu
-Windows Explorer
-My Computer
-My Documents Folder
-Control Panel
-Command Prompt
-My Network Places

My ComputerMy Computer is used to manage files and folders on a computer and on any storage devices attached to the computer. It has a single pane view of Windows explorer, which has an additional task pane.



My Documents FolderEach user on a Windows system has a personal folder named My Documents for storing the user’s individual files.



Control PanelThe Control Panel is a graphical interface that provides access to a number of utilities that you can use to configure the Windows operating system or the computer’s hardware.


Command PromptThe Command Prompt enables you to enter text-based commands or run command-line tools.



My Network PlacesMy Network Places is a view of My Computer that enables you to connect to other computers and to manage files and folders elsewhere on the network.




Let's move to session 3, Chapter 2....

Unknown

About Unknown

Author Description here.. Nulla sagittis convallis. Curabitur consequat. Quisque metus enim, venenatis fermentum, mollis in, porta et, nibh. Duis vulputate elit in elit. Mauris dictum libero id justo.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email :